If you are a full-time student enrolled in a CIQS approved full time program of study you are eligible to apply for CIQS Student Membership. The student membership is free for as long as an individual remains a full-time student as described above.
To apply for CIQS student membership, please complete the following steps of the online appliation to submit your application.
Step 1 - Review list of Supporting Documents
- Have your proof of enrollment as a full-time student ready to upload. Proof of enrollment (ie. confirmation of enrollment letter or active transcript of record) is mandatory.
Step 2 - Complete the Online Student Application form and upload Supporting Documents
The application form includes the following sections:
- Profile Information - Create your CIQS account. If you have already started an account, login from this page to continue the application with your existing account.
- Academic Experience - Provide the institution name, program name, and expected date of completion, then upload your proof of enrollment (offer/acceptance letters and student cards are not acceptable documents).
Step 3 - Review Application and Submit
- Review your application and ensure you have uploaded your proof of enrollment, then click on the "Complete Application" button to submit.
- CIQS students are only assessed to determine TPE requirements and assigned a TPE pathway after program completion.
- Individuals wishing to receive an assessment before program completion will be asked to apply for regular CIQS membership and pay the application fee.
Please direct any questions about the application or assessment process to [email protected].