Early Bird Pricing extended until October 13, 2023!
The Institute offers examinations on most of the subjects annually, with three (3) sessions - February, May, and October.
Applicants are encouraged to map their route for CEC/ECC or PQS/ECA levels to allow themselves adequate time for study. Remember, it takes time to accumulate the required textbooks.
Applicants need to obtain a copy of the syllabus for the subject(s) they are required to complete. The syllabus are available under our Education page, contains course descriptions and required textbooks for each subject. The syllabus also includes a required reading list for each subject.
Applicants may purchase the books (publishers listed in the syllabus) or borrow from a library. Applicants will receive acknowledgement of their examination registration along with a candidate number from the CIQS. A candidate letter, purchased past papers, and additional information will be sent via email when registration closes for the session.
Please select your program items below to complete the registration. You must log into your account to register.
Questions regarding examinations should be directed to Kelsey Wright at [email protected].
|EARLY BIRD PRICES AND CLOSING DATES
||REGISTRATION OPENING/CLOSING DATES
February 2024 Examinations
Exam Fee Before October 13, 2023:
- Level 100: $125.00
- Level 200: $150.00
- Level 300: $175.00
Exam Fee After October 13, 2023:
- Level 100: $175.00
- Level 200: $200.00
- Level 300: $225.00
**Exams offered with the past paper will have an additional $10.00**
February 2024 Examinations
- Registration Opening Date: September 1, 2023
- Registration Closing Date: November 17, 2023
Next Session: May 2024
- Registration opens: December 1, 2023
- Registration closes: February 16, 2024
|(1) All exams are three hours in duration.
|(2) Where scheduling conflicts arise, exams can be rescheduled within this session.
|(3) Please note there have been some changes to to the Electrical Division Syllabus effective October 2022. If you were enrolled prior to May 2022 you will continue to follow the previous syllabus. If you require assistance please contact Kelsey Wright at [email protected].
|CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- If cancellation is received 30 days prior to the start of the exam session, registrants will receive a refund of fees paid less $100 for each cancelled exam. For example, the date all cancellations need to be received for the February session is January 3, 2024.
- No fees will be refunded, except for medical reasons (subject to proof), for cancellations within 30 days of the start of the exam session/after January 3, 2024.
- Refunds can only be processed on the credit card that was used at the time of registration.
- A $50 fee per examination will be applied for rescheduling examinations from one session to another. Only one transfer per registrant will be allowed. This fee is per exam.